Finding comfortable, stylish, and cruelty-free shoes can sometimes be challenging if you are a vegan fashionista. I’m always on the hunt for great vegan shoes, and I love to know what’s new, trendy, and fabulous for each coming season. I’ve been searching the web, and here are some of my top women’s vegan footwear picks for the Fall 2013.
VAP’s TOP WOMEN’S VEGAN FOOTWEAR PICKS FOR FALL 2013:
1. I am loving these cool, funky and comfy-looking pink Dr. Martens Women’s Vegan 1460 8-Eye Boots, especially for the younger vegan (or non-vegan!) crowd. Pink seems to be the color of the season with footwear, and these boots are very pink! You can purchase them on Shoes.com for $129.99.
2. Since we are on the topic of pink shoes, Olsen Haus came out with a variety of styles of vegan footwear using a fabulous hot pink color. I really love these Black/Hot Pink/Silver ”Ginger” shoes. These glamorous heels are also available in Black/Gold and Black/Silver on Olsen Haus’s website for $120.00.
3. This Short Path Boot from Olsen Haus is a great practical option, especially if you do a lot of walking in the city or are looking for an everyday casual boot. You can find this boot in Hot Pink or Grey on Olsen Haus’s website for $225.00.
4. I’m obsessed with these Ninja Pink Ultra Suede Heels, also from Olsen Haus ($155). I think they would be fabulous with a skirt, dress or even skinny jeans. I might have to get these. I think I will.
5. Olsen Haus’s Long Path Boot ($225) comes in Tan or Black Lizard, and is also a dynamite boot for the Fall. I think the side zipper will make them easy to wear over your skinny jeans. Don’t you?
6. Speaking of dynamite boots, check out these classic knee-high Walston Boots from Neuaura. Neuaura is one of my favorite eco-conscious, animal-free footwear companies, and these great boots exemplify the reason why. The Walston Boots are made with a stretch elastic gore in the back so they’ll adjust to most calf widths, and they are available in Black and Dark Brown. You can purchase them on Neuaura’s website for $225.00.
7. These classic Victoria pumps in the color Blush are also from Neuaura ($99.00), and are available on their website. I’m always partial to blush and nude colors, and I think these shoes would be perfect for the office, a night on the town, or anywhere in between.
9. Stella McCartney’s Faux-Leather Wing-Tip Ankle Boots are definitely in the category of my Top Women’s Vegan Footwear Picks for the Fall 2013. Click here to read more details about these gorgeous boots which were featured as one of VAP’s Fall Fashion Picks for 2013.
I hope the men don’t feel left out because we didn’t feature our top picks for men’s vegan footwear for the Fall. Maybe that will be the subject of an upcoming post. In the meantime, check out Moo Shoes website because The Brave Gentlemen Shoes I spotted on the site were really great!
Enjoy the beautiful weather of late summer, and have a great day!