E A S Y
Y U M M Y
V E G A N
C H I L I!!
Whether it’s chilly or not outside, it can be a chili-day inside! Especially during football season, this dish is easy to make, simple to serve and is packed with lots of plant-based protein and nutrients. It’s filling too and will satisfy anyone’s appetite. I added half of a package of Lightlife Smart Ground Mexican Crumbles, but it’s purely optional based on whether you’d like a heavier, “meatier” consistency. The kids, who love a little heat on almost everything, like sprinkling various spicy sauces on it, like Frank’s Hot Sauce and Sriratcha Sauce, but I love this recipe as is.
Vegalicious Easy 4-Bean Chili (Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free)
– Ellen Francis, Vegan American Princess
Makes about 6 servings
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can lentils, drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 can aduki beans, drained
- 1 28 oz. can San Marzano tomatoes, cut into smaller pieces, including sauce
- 1 small-medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn (Trader Joe’s Roasted Corn is a good one)
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, coarsely chopped (Trader Joe’s are soft and easy to cut)
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- (Optional: 1/2- 1 package Lightlife Smart Ground Mexican Crumbles)
- Garnish: Vegan Cheddar Cheese, Avocado, Guacamole, Vegan Sour Cream, Sriratcha Sauce, Franks Hot Sauce, Cilantro, Chopped Scallions)
- 1. Put all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- 2. Lower heat to a low simmer and cover pot
- 3. Allow to cook on low for 45 minutes. Stir every so often to make sure nothing is sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- 4. Spoon into bowls and garnish with whatever you fancy!
- Vegan Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
- Cooking with Nooch–Nutritional Yeast
- The Whole Golden Roasted Cauliflower
- Game-Changing Cauliflower CousCous
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Spinach Artichoke Dip with White Bean and Cauliflower
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Easy Vegan Pesto Sauce
- Five Basic and Essential Vegan Sauces
- The 3-Tiered No Bake Watermelon Cake
- Original Easy Amazing Watermelon Cake
- Valentine’s Day Mini Watermelon Cakes
- Pineapple Parfait Express: Vegan Pina Colada Dessert
- Easy Vegan Apple Strudel
- Oma’s Chunky Applesauce
- Refreshing Pineapple Parfait Express
- Vegan Peach Cobbler
- Go Bananas with Yonanas!
- Frozen Vegan Fruit Yogurt Pie
- Vegan Apple Cobbler
- HOT Vegan Fringe Fashions in Faux Leather and Faux Suede
VEGAN FASHION & BEAUTY!!
- 18 UGG Boot Alternatives: Many Great Styles and Price Levels
- The Truth About UGG Boots
- Multitask with Argan Oil and 3 Great Vegan Beauty Products!
- Endless Summer: 9 Sunless Vegan Products to Stay Bronze This Autumn
- Supergoop! Sunscreen…Non-Toxic and Cruelty-Free!
- Fight Off Wrinkles with Dark Leafy Greens and with Recipes
- Five Vegan Beauty Products to Love
- Tarte Cosmetics: Vegan!
- Shop Beautifully and Save with Vegan American Princess
- Lush…the Fun Farmers Market of Beauty Products
- Vegan Beauty Products: Tried and True
- Vegan American Princess Beauty Product Review
- VAP Beauty Review Urban Decay Naked Cosmetics
- 15 DIY Ways to Use Shea Butter and Shea Butter Products I Love
- Coconut Beauty Products I Love and DIY Ways to Use Coconut Oil
- Vegan Glamour Girls
- Peta’s Animal Ingredient List